Monday 26 November 2012

Ram Charan admits his weakness openly !!

With good screen presence, fantastic grace in dances and the ability to perform breath-taking stunts, Ram Charan is capable of making other stars in the Industry go green with envy. Although he has a couple of blockbusters under his belt and huge success rate, this Mega hero is yet to prove himself in the comedy department. The actor admitted his weakness openly during Alari Naresh's Yamudiki Mogudu audio launch for which he was invited as a chief guest. 

Speaking at the event, Charan said,"I don't know whether to start my speech with the Title or Allari Naresh. When I heard about this film for the first time from producer Addala Chanti, I felt like 'Abba Naresh Tesukunnada Ee Title. But, only Naresh can do justice to this title among our generation heroes as we can't generate the comedy like he does. I even told Naresh just now that he should also do the film Chantabhai and play the role of James Bond (Pandu). I hope Naresh will do that! I wish this film will be a milestone in Naresh's career, just alike Magadheera happened for Me."

Directors like Srinu Vytla and Trivikram Srinivas are known for bringing out the best from the actors, in term of comic timing. Hope Charan teams up with these two hotshot filmmakers as soon as possible to nurture his acting skills. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment