Wednesday 21 November 2012

Hot Heroine Ready For Fresh Affair !!

It requires a lot of guts for an actress either to admit that she had a lot of relationships in the past or openly declaring she is ready for a new relationship. Hyderabadi girl Tabu is one of those rare finds!

Tabu isn't apprehensive in declaring that her past relationships failed due to the fact that she wasn't mature enough to handle them at that stage, but states she learnt her lessons and open to have one now. "May be, my past relationships didn't work because I wasn't in a right space. But now, the fears and apprehensions have gone. I am in a good space now to be in a relationship and I'm aware of my positives and negatives. I know what makes me happy or sad. After a certain level of maturity, the scope for trial and error is over. It is like Jo Hoga Dekha Jayega (will see what happens at last)," says the mature lady.

Tabu's next outing with be a Hollywood film 'Life Of Pi' (Nov 23 release) directed by Oscar Winner and World Famous Ang Lee. The fantasy flick is the story of the young boy who is the only person to survive a sinking ship in Pacific Ocean and finds himself on a lifeboat with a Bengal tiger as soon as he woke up. It's a journey which lasts for 227 days with an youth making desperate attempts to survive and explores new things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment