Tuesday 5 February 2013

Prakash Raj backs his Bare Scenes !!


Prakash Raj defends his nude scenes in the recently released flick Ongole Gitta by saying they were necessary to show the shades in the character. "I felt those nude scenes very fresh when Bhaskar narrated them to me. It was for the character, to show the nakedness of a person who wears the mask of good man in society and how he would behave inside close doors. It's a good thought process. Many people expressed doubt whether or not I would do it? But I said I will definitely do. We have to do few things for Cinema," explains the versatile actor.

Since the beginning of this project, Prakash was very confident about his role and Today, his judgement was prove right. He really enjoyed working for the film and this role earned him lot of accolades and immense satisfaction.

A common opinion among the film buffs is that Prakash Raj re-invented myself as villain with this film. The negative role he played came as a shock for the audience, especially after the role od a good-hearted man in Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment