Sunday 25 November 2012

Mahesh-Venky's SVSC audio 'The Best' !!

The much-awaited multi starrer flick Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu which has Mahesh Babu and Venkatesh in the lead is going to be the best album composed by music director Mickey J Meyer.

Recollecting his association with producer Dil Raju and the output of SVSC, Mickey said,"Even 1 year after my father's death, I couldn't become normal. When I'm in that situation, Dil Raju encouraged me a lot and gave me the offer to compose music for SVSC which is my first biggie till date. In fact, he is like a godfather to me in the Industry".

"Dil Raju has a great music sense and everyone I try something new, I will make sure that he listens to it. Then he gives me a clarity on what he is expecting from me. That's why, working with him is already very comfortable. The music of SVSC is the best in my career," he added.

While the audio launch of SVSC will be held on December 13 to coincide with Venky's birthday, the film is likely to hit the screens on January 11. Get ready for a rocking album!

0 comments:

Post a Comment