Saturday 17 November 2012

Director forced Star Hero to kiss Hot Heroine !!

Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan broke the no-kiss rule with his romantic film Jab Tak Hai Jaan. The actor was always reluctant to Ride A Horse and Kiss His Co-star on both, as he feels awkward doing them and also believes he don't know how to them. Who convinced him to lock lips with Katrina Kaif? Here is the story ...

It was renowned Bolywood filmmaker Yash Chopra who forced Shahrukh to kiss on screen for his last film. "Knowing that I would feel awkward, Yash ji and Katrina initially said 'You Don't Have To Do This', but after some time they forced me to do the scene and I was even paid for doing so. Getting intimate before 100 people and they keep on telling you why to do is odd," reveals the star.

SRK compared his lip lock with heroines wearing bikini as per the requirements of the script. "Yash ji said 'Shahrukh, this is a requirement'. Heroines say 'I wore bikini as the story demanded me to'. Similarly, I kissed because the story demanded it. Believe me or not," he states.

Don't expect Shahrukh to kiss someone on screen in future, as Yash Chopra is no more (passed away on Oct 21, 2012) to make him kiss again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment